A credible, relevant, unique and differentiated brand positioning is the first step – the single idea that drives your organisation from within. But how do you express that visually?
A well-designed logo and strong, consistently applied visual identity will communicate the essence of your brand, help you stand out amongst your competitors, increase customer brand awareness and ultimately, deliver a great return on your brand investment.
BrandMatters has developed The Guide to Financial Services Brand Identity to explain the important link between brand identity and brand positioning, and to provide senior marketers with a tool kit to help you develop a consistent visual identity for your brand.
The Guide to Financial Services Brand Identity contains valuable insights and information for financial services organisations.
The Guide will:
- Explain the critical link between brand positioning and brand identity
- List the elements that make up an effective brand identity
- Define the five key factors that make a strong logo and visual identity
- Explain how to write a strong creative brief
- Demonstrate how to achieve brand consistency across all platforms
- Outline considerations for an effective launch plan.
Download your copy of the Guide today by completing the form below.